Accounting & Billing for SMEs
That market is the small and medium-sized business crowd, billing their consumer and corporate clients manually and often receiving paper checks. In B2B payments, the paper check is an especially persistent problem that can yield inefficiencies both on the accounts payable and accounts receivable ends.
But automation in accounts receivable — including invoice generation and payment acceptance — is key to cost management, research says. It is found that 90 percent of the costs associated with manual invoice processing is directly linked to labor.
How Quleiss Helps
- Quleiss' AP helps to migrate from a manual paper based system to an efficient automated system.
- The solution is clear approval authority,reporting functionality and seamless integration back into-a company's financial system of record, results in lower invoice processing costs and shorter approval and payment cycle times.
- Looking beyond direct cost savings.
- Quleiss AP service provides total transparency and control over the entire process, mitigating extra spending and cost delays.
- In addition, it freeing up personnel from focusing on mundane tasks to more strategic business initiatives contributes to better problem solving and higher employee morale within the department.