Automotive and Manufacturing
Automotive manufacturing is an extremely competitive industry with global players outsourcing parts manufacturing and assembling to various locations worldwide. The big challenges of organization are staggering the manufacturing process to meet customer demands and manage distribution channels efficiently to achieve top and bottom line targets.
Quleiss BPM for the Automotive sector offers a centralized, collaborative business process management platform for regions, marketing units, sales teams, distribution lines, outsource partners and for various product lines. A robust, user friendly business process management platform mitigates adoption challenges for rapid return on BPM investments.
How Quleiss Helps
- Comprehensive reporting: End-to-end business process visibility with drill down reports from executive level dashboards down to a single process leading to bottom line efficiencies.
- Compliance: Adherence to critical quality and safety mandates throughout the Product Lifecycle is enabled with compliance specific solutions.
- Integration: SAP BPM product extend strong BPM functionality to existing ERP systems and connect the supply chain for process efficiency, dealer network visibility and clear visibility on the overall business processes.
- SharePoint integration: Quleiss BPM integrates the superior collaborative capabilities of Microsoft SharePoint for workflow automation. By putting people in the common platform for collaboration, Quleiss BPM ensures human-centric workflows for overall business improvement.
- BAM: Business activity monitoring provides aggregation, analysis, and presentation of real-time role-based information.Which enable business users to address problem areas quickly.
- Collaborative Engineering: Streamline Engineering and automotive data file and data transfer (including CAD/CAM models, service descriptions, object lists and images) between designers and manufacturers.